Junior Associate / Senior Associate (F&B/ Retail) - FESTIVAL WALK
- 6 days off per month
- Meal allowance
- Staff discount
- To handle daily F&B/ Retail operation;
- To preparing high standard teas to guests; and
- To presenting menu, answering enquiries and making suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to our customers.
- Relevant experience in the hospitality industry;
- Knowledge in tea is perfect
- Hard working, enthusiastic and can work under pressure;
- Self motivated, good communications and presentations skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Supervisor.
* Any nationality with valid HKID is welcome.
We offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|語言要求||英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 員工折扣 / 膳食津貼|
TWG Tea tasters travel thousands of miles across the globe every year, sampling hundreds of teas in search of the most desirable harvests direct from source gardens. Offering over 800 single estate fine harvest teas and exclusive blends, as well as tea patisseries and other tea infused delicacies, TWG Tea is internationally recognized as a veritable innovator with the creation every season of new varieties of tea in collaboration with the world’s most renowned estates.
The TWG Tea team shapes the aesthetic image underpinning all the brand’s products, constantly updating the notion of TWG Tea even as they respect the Asian and European traditions of elegance and beauty on which it is based, now spiced with a touch of sensuality and originality.
For more information please visit www.twgtea.com