General Manager / Assistant General Manager ( 店 總 經 理 / 店 副 總 經 理 )
- Birthday leave, Compassionate leave, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Examination leave, Family medical plan, Insurance plan, Marriage leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Transportation allowance
Shake Shack General Manager / Assistant General Manager are responsible for the operation and the operational effectiveness of their Shack including but not limited to following:
1. Selects, hires, on-boards, trains and coaches team members in a continuous effort to achieve desired financial performance while maintaining overall operational excellence and achieving uncommon hospitality every day on every shift.
2. Builds and maintains a culture that embraces the SHACK PACT and motivates all levels of employees to achieve championship performance.
3. Actively provides employees with plans for growth and directs the training systems designed to develop future leaders.
4. Manages employee performance and institutes action when appropriate.
5. Manages and ensures that all Purchasing, Receiving, Accounting, Payroll, Inventory, HR and other systems and procedures are followed according to SHACK standards to ensure a financially viable operation.
6. Manages the facility to ensure that it is aesthetically appealing and clean, and ensures that all equipment functions properly in order to serve all guests to our standards.
7. Manages and cultivates relationships with the team, the guests, the community and vendors in a continual effort to espouse the 5 Tenets of Enlightened Hospitality.
8. Manages the Team Leaders (when applicable) to ensure they are positively and appropriately leading the shift, breaking employees, driving wait times, and communicating effectively in the kitchen, while working to accomplish appropriate food costs, ticket averages and quality standards.
9. Manages and ensures that all cash handling standards and procedures are followed to ensure the safe-keeping of our employees and the security of all cash and credit card transactions.
10. Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 24 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.
|工作地區||中環 / 金鐘 / 銅鑼灣 / 尖沙咀|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 交通津貼 / 膳食津貼 / 婚假 / 生日假 / 恩恤假|