Food & Beverage Service Agent (Coffee Shop / Bar)餐飲部服務員(咖啡室/酒吧)
- Provide high quality and efficient food & beverage service to guests.
- Ensure outlet is ready and all materials and operation equipment needed are in good condition for the service.
- Communicate to supervisors any difficulties, guests comments and other relevant information.
- Handle guests' reservations and inquiries.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- F.5 or certificate holder of hotel or catering management or related field.
- 1 year relevant experience in F&B service operation.
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work on shift.
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: @InterContinental Hotels Group
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 交通津貼 / 婚假 / 值班膳食|