- With 3 year+ experience in floristry. Possesses solid experience in florist operation, knowledge in fresh cut-flower processing, floristry techniques in bouquet and arrangement, as well as basic plant-care.
- Abilities to communicate with customers in providing satisfying floral products and services. As well as with colleagues to ensure a smooth and cohesive operation.
- Applicants with less experience may consider for assistant/junior position.
- Fluency in Cantonese and conversational in English.
Interested parties please provide us with the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; attention Ms. Tsoi:
- A Cover-Letter with brief but precise self-introduction, points of interest in the abovementioned positions and/or aspiration in the floral industry.
- An up-to-date and comprehensive resume with education, employment history and expected salary.
- For Florist applicants, a Floral Portfolio.
- A clear and recent photo of applicant.
- A valid HKID Card Number of applicant.
- Date of Birth of applicant.
Upon completion of internal review and consideration, potential candidates will be contacted via email with interview invitations and schedule. For those do not receive email of invitation, application details will be deleted/destroyed two weeks after internal review is completed. All application information will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other purposes.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 員工折扣 / 晉升機會|