- Supervise in the kitchen operation in all outlets (Western cuisine, Chinese cuisine and Banquet) and catering & events area, to ensure smooth running and adequate standard of quality.
- Maximize the profit by executing labour and food costs control and wastage management
- Implement and reinforce all Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Develop and implement new menu recipes, concepts, food promotions and any other special events.
- Analyze guest comments and react accordingly in order to improve the standard and keep up with the changing demand of the market.
- Ensure a good communication between kitchens and the other departments to optimize the overall performance of the department.
- Implement a high standard of food hygiene and safety system in the kitchens and food storage areas
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in kitchen operations.
- Food Hygiene, Hotel Management certificates are preferable
- Strong marketing mind, sociable and outgoing personality with creativity
- Flexible in all aspects to adapt to changing market and clientele
- Proactive mind and always ahead searching for new ways, new products and awareness to changes
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication skills
- Good command in both spoken & written English
Being a caring company, we offer attractive salary & benefits as
- 17 days Public Holiday 17天公眾假期
- Full Paid Paternity Leave 全薪侍產假
- Annual leave 有薪年假
- Staff Discount 員工優惠
- Job-related training 在職培訓
- Excellent Promotion Opportunity良好晉升機會
- Staff Activities 員工活動
- Overnight Allowance 通宵輪班津貼
Please send your application to:
The Mira Hong Kong, Mira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2366 5546.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Visit us at www.themirahotel.com
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 員工折扣 / 晉升機會 / 在職培訓 / 婚假 / 侍產假 / 值班膳食 / 恩恤假|
It’s an exciting time to be part of the fun, dynamic, award-winning team at The Mira Hong Kong. We are currently looking for standout individuals with a passion for service and the professionalism to match. Could this be you?
Hong Kong's Tech-friendly Design Hotel Pioneer Wants You.