Cook / Commis
- Location: Close to MTR Station
- Responsible and good team player
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preparing and making of all products
- Maintain smooth operation in the Hot Kitchen
- Ensure the quality standards and procedures are in line with Company rules and regulations
- Maintain high standards of kitchen hygiene
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience
- Be a good team player, creative, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must hold a valid Hong Kong ID or work permit
- Holder of certificate of Hygiene Supervisor is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered
Current & Expected salary (Please specify)
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical, etc. to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please send your full resume including present, expected salary and date of available to "HR & Admin. Manager" by clicking "APPLY" OR Email : firstname.lastname@example.org OR Whatsapp: 6256 2915
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
La Rambla by Catalunya opened its doors in 2017, extending the legacy of its predecessor Catalunya in a new location designed to reflect the dynamic culture of Barcelona’s most well-known boulevard.
Through ingredient-driven menus and daily market fresh specials, Executive Chef Ferran Tadeo presents a menu of regional Catalan cuisine that showcases traditional technique and constantly evolving interpretations of Spanish classics.