- Prospect new business opportunities to penetrate Vitasoy product in Coffee and Catering channels and turn them into revenues
- Maintain and build up relationship with existing and potential customers in professional manner
- Strong in Vitasoy product recipes development in coffee/drink/food menu to promote the mission of Vitasoy and event support
- Provide market intelligence to internal parties (e.g. the trend of coffee market, key competitors alternatives)
- To achieve monthly or annual objectives, e.g. enlarge distribution, establish more usage & product development
- Performs ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above
- At least 3 years working experience on coffee channel
- Solid knowledge and barista training
- Strong in multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Result-driven and target-oriented with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Ways to apply:
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating your available date, current & expected salary to Human Resources Manager, No.1 Kin Wong Street, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong or by clicking Apply button below.
(Please quote the position applied on the envelope / e-mail)
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions by our Company & the subsidiaries over not more than 6 months, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||雙糧 / 五天工作週 / 免費穿梭巴士 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金|
is a leading manufacturer and distributor of plant based food and beverages, headquartered in Hong Kong. Since its establishment in 1940 by Dr. Kwee-seong LO, Vitasoy has been promoting sustainable nutrition through provision of a variety of high-quality products with Taste, Nutrition and Sustainability as the guidelines for our portfolio offerings. The Vitasoy Group integrates social responsibility into our business and contributes to the communities that we serve. Currently, the Group has operations in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Australia, Singapore and the United States, and its products are available in more than 40 markets worldwide. The Company is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Vitasoy believes human capital is a key to success and excellence, and now we are inviting dedicated professionals to join: