Chef de Partie / Demi Chef de Partie (Fine Dining)
- Assist the Sous Chef to ensure the high quality of food production in a specified kitchen section
- Maintain the high standard of day-to-day operations
- Monitor the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen and adhere to the portion controls and standards of the Company
- Higher Diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Certificate in recognized food handling / sanitation institution is highly preferred
- 3 to 5 years' culinary experience in fine dining restaurants or luxury hotels
- Experience in hot kitchen section is an added advantage
- Well-versed in kitchen hygiene, creative and service-oriented
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good spoken of Cantonese and English
Applicants with less experience will be considered for the post of Demi Chef de Partie (Fine Dining)
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- 6 Days of Holiday per Month, 12 Days of Annual Leave, Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- On-the-Job Training
- Staff Resting Area
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities such as our Christmas Party, Annual Dinner, etc.
For applicants interested in joining the team behind this unique and exciting addition to Hong Kong's culinary scene, please click "APPLY" or whatsapp to 6323 9456 for sending your résumé in addition to expected salary to us.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.epure.hk/.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 交通津貼 / 員工折扣 / 膳食津貼 / 晉升機會 / 在職培訓 / 侍產假|
Gourmet Dining Group (GDG) is a fast-growing company specialising in world-class hospitality that exceeds industry standard. We own and manage two of the one-Michelin-starred fine dining restaurants ÉPURE and Arbor, and introduced the 300-year-old legendary French culinary brand DALLOYAU to Hong Kong. In GDG, we believe in achieving excellence by growing together as a team, both internally and externally, and by treating our colleagues like friends and family.
Our Employees Propositions
With our corporate office located in a grade A office tower in Harbour City, we provide our employees with an excellent working environment and comprehensive employee benefits including annual bonuses, year-round company events (e.g. Christmas party, Mid-Autumn Festival gathering, annual dinner, fruit days, staff caring activities), resting areas and more. GDG also provides our employees with promising career advancement and learning opportunities.
With rapid business expansion in the region, we are now seeking candidates of the highest caliber who are passionate and motivated to join our team.