Catering Support Services Supervisor
Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- Ensures proper completion of all tasks. Maintains front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house areas in accordance with the policies and standards.
- Initiates and aids in effective communication within the Catering Support Services Department and Engineering and Food & Beverage Departments.
- Trains, retrains, directs and evaluates the work of Catering Attendant
- Ensures all equipment to be in good working condition at all times.
You should have:
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Work on shift includes Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Benefits for full-time employees
• 5-day work week
• 12 to 18 Days Annual Leave
• 14-week Full Paid Maternity Leave
• 5-day Full Paid Paternity Leave
• Corporate Social Responsibility Leave
Protecting health and well-being of employees as top priority
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits for Staff ＆ Dependents (Clinical visit & hospitalisation)
• Flexible work arrangements in response to the pandemic
Education Sponsorship to support the development of employees and their families
• Self-Development Scholarships Scheme
• University and Post-Secondary Education Subsidy (for Employees’ Children)
• School Books and Stationery Subsidy (for Employees’ Children)
• Performance Award
• Discretionary Bonus
• MPF Scheme
• Transportation Allowance for Early/Late Shifts
• Free Meals
• Great Team Spirit
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking "Apply".
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.
|待遇||五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 交通津貼 / 侍產假 / 值班膳食|