Captain / Supervisor (Full time / Part time)
Location: Central & Western Area
- To assist managers for daily operations;
- To coach and supervisor a team of subordinates for delivering excellent services standard to our guests；
- Completion of secondary school education;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience;
- Good commend of spoken English and / or Chinese;
- Good supervision & leadership skills;
- Strong team player;
- Positive ,enthusiastic, self confident and love great food.
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates.If this sounds like the role for you, you are more than welcome to be part of the Pizzaexpress family!
Application Method / 申請方法：
1. Fill in the below online application form. / 點擊以下連結，填寫在線申請表。
OR / 或
2. You could also make an interview directly by visiting any of our restaurants. ( No appointment required) / 自行到任何一間我們的餐廳進行面試 （無需預約）。
Restaurants Address / 餐廳地址：http://pizzaexpress.com.hk/our-restaurants/
Can't wait to contact us? We can be easily reached by WhatsApp (852) 6922 1322 (HR Department － Miss Chan)
人力資源部 招聘查詢 － WhatsApp 6922 1322 陳小姐
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website. http://pizzaexpress.com.hk/careers/
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited是一個平等機會的雇主。
|工作地區||中環 / 西環|
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 兼職|
Eager to be part of the PizzaExpress' family?
PizzaExpress is global western-casual restaurant group specialising in fresh handcrafted pizzas, and providing everyone in the world a happier place by our beautiful pizzas. We have over 50 years of experience with more than 450 restaurants across the United Kingdom, and over 100 restaurants overseas in Europe, Asia, Mainland China, and the Middle East. To support an ambitious expansion program that will see us double in size over the next few years (in Asia Pacific to start), we have strategically chosen Hong Kong to be our new hub for International growth. As a result, our growth has created exciting opportunities for ambitious, worldly and driven individuals to join our winning team and help shape the future for our PizzaExpress family.
Job application email: email@example.com