- Location: Close to MTR Station
- Responsible and good team player
- good interpersonal and communication skills
Job Requirements :
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in hotel / bar / lounge
- Creative and quality-oriented
- Good knowledge of wines and cocktails
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Team player, work hard, good interpersonal and communication skills
Current & Expected salary (Please specify)
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical, etc. to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send your full resume including present, expected salary and date of available to "HR & Admin. Manager" by clicking "APPLY" below.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
La Rambla by Catalunya opened its doors in 2017, extending the legacy of its predecessor Catalunya in a new location designed to reflect the dynamic culture of Barcelona’s most well-known boulevard.
Through ingredient-driven menus and daily market fresh specials, Executive Chef Ferran Tadeo presents a menu of regional Catalan cuisine that showcases traditional technique and constantly evolving interpretations of Spanish classics.