- 2-3 year relevant experience
- Friendly and pro-active attitude
- working hours: 15:00-00:00 and during holidays
- Mixing cocktail, mocktail and prepare beverages
- Monitor and replenish bar supplies and inventory
- Ensure the safety and hygiene of work station
- 2-3 years' relevant experience
- Sound knowledge in beverage and liquors
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Service-oriented with pro-active and can-do attitude
- Willing to learn and take up responsibilities
- 9 hours work per day (15:00-00:00), working on holidays required.
We provide comprehensive compensation and benefits package including free duty meals, paid sick leave, medical insurance with dental coverage to the right candidate. Kindly forward your complete resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department, through email by clicking Apply or WhatsApp 6892 2441.
Only shortlist applicants will be notified. All personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and be used only for consideration of positions applied and future vacancies of the company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||長工 / 全職|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 值班膳食|