Assistant Training Manager
- Recommend and manage the training and development activities for Hotels and Serviced Apartments to strengthen and enhance the quality and performance of staff at all level by developing training plans, organizing training programs, analyzing and evaluating its effectiveness to align with the direction and strategies of the Company for developing people and culture.
- Manage the overall learning and development cycle including training needs analysis, training programs design, delivery and evaluation for Hotels & Serviced Apartments.
- Lead and manage career talks, hotel visits and other trainee / internship programs with school and hotel institutions contributing to building employer branding.
- Implement initiatives in reinforcing learning culture in the company, as well as to support and monitor individual learning initiatives for enhancing their capabilities.
- Participate in implementation of talent development programs include Management Associate / Trainee Program to ensure leadership continuity and growth of the company.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers for service assurance by organizing mystery shopper programs and to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Degree in Business, Psychology, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Possess over 4 years of experience in training and development function, with hands-on training experience in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Presentable with strong communications and facilitation skills in Chinese and English
- Good team building capability, with good initiatives, be creative
Being a caring company, we offer attractive salary & benefits as
- 17 days Public Holiday 17天公眾假期
- Full Paid Paternity Leave 全薪侍產假
- Annual leave 有薪年假
- Staff Discount 員工優惠
- Job-related training 在職培訓
- Excellent Promotion Opportunity良好晉升機會
- Staff Activities 員工活動
- Overnight Allowance 通宵輪班津貼
Please send your application to:
The Mira Hong Kong, Mira Place, 118-130 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2366 5546.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Visit us at www.themirahotel.com
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 五天工作週 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 員工折扣 / 晉升機會 / 在職培訓 / 婚假 / 侍產假 / 值班膳食 / 恩恤假|
It’s an exciting time to be part of the fun, dynamic, award-winning team at The Mira Hong Kong. We are currently looking for standout individuals with a passion for service and the professionalism to match. Could this be you?
Hong Kong's Tech-friendly Design Hotel Pioneer Wants You.