Assistant Manager – Japanese restaurant
Candidates should possess a strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. Also, individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a strong team collaborator.
• Ensure smooth operations & service and strive for guest satisfaction beyond their expectations.
• Ensure team members following the standard and procedures and providing fast, efficient, friendly customer services
• Responsible for recommending, taking orders and serving wines and other beverages
• Responsible for staff rostering to ensure sufficiency of manpower for daily operations of floor & kitchen
• 2 years in managerial grade, experience in Japanese restaurant preferred
• Must have experience in serving wines and other beverages
• Fluent in English is a must, fair in spoken Japanese preferred
• WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) Level 3 or above
• Service oriented, self-motived and a good team player, have strong sense of responsibility.
• Strong leadership and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative, profit-oriented and strong sense in business acumen
• Applicants must hold a valid Hong Kong ID and only candidates with permission to work in Hong Kong will be considered
• Immediate available is highly preferred
Current & Expected salary (Please specify)
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical, etc. to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please send your full resume including present, expected salary and date of availability to "HR & Admin. Manager" by clicking "APPLY" OR Email : email@example.com OR Whatsapp: 6256 2915
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
會考 / 中學文憑
|證書/牌照||WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust)|
|語言要求||英文 / 日文|
|受僱形式||全職 / 長工|
|待遇||醫療保險 / 膳食津貼 / 貼士|
WAGYUMAFIA was founded by self-taught chef-turned-Wagyu experts Hisato Hamada and entrepreneur Takafumi Horie. Originally in the beef export business, the brand was created following a series of private dinner pop-ups around the theme of Wagyu.
Wagyumafia Hong Kong is also a full-service bar offering bespoke cocktail and wine pairings.