Assistant Captain - Shikigiku Japanese Restaurant
SHIKIGIKU JAPANESE RESTAURANT
Shikigiku Japanese Restaurant has been preparing its famous tempura since opened. Described as having timeless character and touches of Japanese originality, the refined and gentle elegance of Japanese culinary art can be seen in every detail at Shikigiku. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week. Set lunch, a la carte menu and free parking are available.
- Work in Shikigiku Japanese Restaurant
- Perform day-to-day restaurant operations
- Maintain the high standards of service at the restaurant
- Provide professional service to guests and demonstrate product knowledge
- Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service
- Diploma or above in hotel management or related discipline
- 3-5 year's relevant experience in Japanese Restaurant
- Cheerful, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Good in spoken English & Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Captain
12:00 noon - 3:00 pm & 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Daily)
Competitive package offered to the right candidate, include 12-day annual leave, attractive discretionary bonus, medical & dental plan, free meal, education & development allowance, staff dining discount, birthday gift.
Please apply in writing, with your resume and expected salary to: Human Resources Manager, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon. Tel: 2733 2930 Fax: 2733 2934. Email address: [via APPLY ]
Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||英文 / 普通話|
|待遇||牙科保險 / 教育津貼 / 醫療保險 / 花紅/獎金 / 員工折扣 / 值班膳食|
We invite applications for: