Area Kiosk Supervisor 區域小食亭監督
Reporting to the Senior Kiosk Area Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Park's food kiosks operations. He/She will also need to handle inventory control, cash control, morning briefing, role call, guest complaints, staff deployment, supervision and training so as to make sure good show quality and the best services are provided to our guests.
- Form 5 or above, with qualification in Hotel/Catering Management
- With at least 3 years' relevant work experience of which 2 years should be at supervisory level or above
- Exposure in large volume fast food operations is preferred
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Willing to work outdoor and on shift during weekends and public holidays
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
• 簽證身份書正本 (如適用)
會考 / 中學文憑
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文 / 普通話|