副經理 - 逸東軒 (米之連一星中餐廳)
- To manage day-To-day operations of a Michelin one-starred Chinese Restaurant.
- Review financial performance daily and attend To all matters in regards To the operation of the Restaurant.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfactions and consistency in service.
- Ensure all occupational health and safety measures are in place.
- To maintain the high level of hygiene and quality standard for the Restaurant.
- Continuously monitor the competitive environment with up-To-date knowledge.
- Be innovative in products and services.
- 10.5 hours include 1 hour meal break
- Good in both Cantonese and English
- 5-8 years relevant working experience preferred
- Name: Mr. Raiko Lai
Phone: 2710 1807 (黎先生/ Mr. Lai)
Fax: 2782 1013
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
所有資料將會絕對保密,並只用作考慮本集團 / 本公司 有關或類似職位之申請。
|語言要求||廣東話 / 英文|
Eaton Workshop is a new global brand merging hospitality with progressive social change. Launching in 2018, it brings to the international market a hybrid model of a hotel, co-working members club, and wellness center, with
extensive content and cultural programming supporting the intersection of arts, consciousness and impact.
As a gathering place for an inclusive tribe of changemakers and creatives, Eaton Workshop invites activists, artists and entrepreneurs from around the world to instigate meaningful and positive initiatives on both a local and macro scale, as well as to hang out, indulge and follow their bliss.