Waiter / Waitress – Nadaman
Nadaman is a temple of authentic, high end Japanese kaiseki cuisine.
Also boasting four live teppanyaki counters and an exclusive sushi bar, Chef Takatsugu Koyama’s true talent lies in his artistic and precise preparation of the traditional kaiseki cuisine, a series of seasonal, fresh and intricate dishes combined to create one culinary experience.
- To provide quality service to restaurant guests
- To ensure smooth operations of the work section appointed and strive for customer delights
- Good command of English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal skills, courteous, service oriented with pleasant personality
- Relevant experience is preferred
Interested applicants please submit the application with resume.
Tel: (852) 2820 8439
Fax: (852) 2810 5004
|语言要求||英文 / 普通话|
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?