Senior Software Tester
We are one of the largest internet-based companies in food portal industry, making used of latest technology knowhow to cultivate best user-experience for our users around Asia with headquarter in Hong Kong. We are now looking for a passionate calibre to join our team in building robust and scalable software backbones which support high-traffic responsive web and mobile applications. This candidate needs to equip with good analytical thinking and problem-finding skills to ensure our quality of e-products. He/she is having a chance to be part of this dynamic and innovative regional software engineering team to deliver top-notch e-products into mass market.
- Thorough understanding of URS and FDS of projects and turn into module-based test cases
- Manage remotely a diverse team from HK and China and assign test cases by testers
- Provide guidelines and testing methodology to team members on all e-products and related backend CMS systems
- Understand system requirements to design corresponding testing scenarios, such as functional test, performance test, loading test etc required for ensuring system quality.
- Understand internet and mobile applications and behaviours to perform testing accordingly.
- Report to Project Manager on progress, resources status and other major issues of the project
- Contribute ideas to your fun and energetic team members whilst receiving requirements
- High Diploma, Degree holder of Engineering, Computing, Mobile Application or equivalent
- 2-4 years of QA experience in new media or internet business
- Solid Testing experience following the full cycle of product development
- Utilize testing tools like fiddler, Charles, httpwatch, use-case diagrams, understand sequence flows to complete test cases writeup.
- Utilize task management and bug reporting tools like JIRA, Bugzilla for day-to-day activity
- Ability to plan, design and perform stress test using JMeter is a plus
- Familiar with Web/Mobile automation cases in Selenium/Appium is a plus
- Take ownership of assigned tasks whilst collaborating teammates to ensure the quality of the component design and the resulting code are well defined and tested to meet tight release cycles.
- Good command of written and communication skill in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and available date by clicking the Apply button.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
|语言要求||广东话 / 英文 / 普通话|
|受雇形式||全职 / 长工|
|待遇||牙科保险 / 教育津贴 / 五天工作周 / 医疗保险 / 花红/奖金|
Led by flagship portal website and mobile application in English and Chinese, we strive to maintain our leading market position by continuously offering innovative quality business solutions to restaurants as well as providing dinning vouchers, coupons, table booking and online queuing services to our users.
OpenRice is now available in China, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
To keep up our expansion plan and growth, we are looking for outstanding, creative and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in fast-growing online industry to join us.