Sommelier / Bartender
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes
- DSE or Diploma graduate with at least 2 years relevant experiences.
- Availability to work shifts.
- Positive, cheerful personality and professional appearance.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Applicants with more bar management experience may be considered as Sommelier
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click on Apply button.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|工作地区||中环 / 铜锣湾 / 深水埗 / 旺角 / 大角咀 / 尖沙咀 / 九龙塘 / 沙田 / 荃湾 / 屯门 / 元朗 / 将军澳|
|语言要求||广东话 / 英文|
|待遇||员工折扣 / 勤工奖 / 晋升机会 / 在职培训 / 婚假 / 侍产假 / 生日假 / 恩恤假|