Sales Associate - Cake Shop 文華餅店
- Responsible for the daily operation of The Mandarin Cake Shop;
- Provide excellent and consistent customer service to our guests;
- Handle guest's orders and enquiries in professional manner;
- Carry out stock taking of all items before opening and after closing;
- Maintain cleanliness in the Cake shop and working areas;
- Arrange pastry items in baskets with well presentation and appealing;
- Coordinate with the Kitchen colleagues of any special orders in advance;
- Record the quantity of replenishment items accurately;
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or above;
- Experience in Catering or customer service will be an advantage;
- Initiative and good customers service skills;
- Passionate in pastry and food culture;
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
For application, please submit online application at our company career website at https://www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 6011 0790.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our career website at www.mandarinoriental.com/careers.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.
|语言要求||广东话 / 英文|
|受雇形式||全职 / 长工|
|待遇||牙科保险 / 教育津贴 / 五天工作周 / 医疗保险 / 加班费 / 交通津贴 / 婚假 / 值班膳食 / 生日假 / 恩恤假 / 花红/奖金|
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.