Headwaiter / Headwaitress
- Assist in supervising and monitoring the outlet in daily operation.
- Manage all service staff, look for measures to improve operation efficiency.
- Make recommendations regarding operation procedures and restaurant promotion.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality industry or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with 2 years in a similar capacity
- Open-minded, attentive to detail, adaptable, good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Customer-oriented with strong leadership, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and have real passion in food and beverage service
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Mature, independent and presentable
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Road, Tokwawan, Kowloon, Hong Kong or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
A member of Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
|语言要求||广东话 / 英文|