Terms and Conditions of OpenRice x CCB(Asia) Credit Card Every Friday and Saturday Takeaway Services “Flash Deal ”
This promotion offer is only available for Cardmembers (“Cardmember(s)”, “you”) of the Bank’s issued Cards (except UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card and Business Card) (“Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card(s)”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (the “Bank”). An “Eligible Transaction” occurs when a Cardmember makes a transaction through OpenRice mobile application/ website and uses his/her Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card to pay for all relevant fares and fees associated with that transaction. By participating in this promotion offer, the Cardmember acknowledges that he/she/it has read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. The Promotion Period of the offer runs on every Friday and Saturday (“Promotion Day”) from June 1, 2021 at 11:00am to June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm, time refers to Hong Kong time (“Promotion Period”), or until all offer quota redeemed (whichever is earlier).
- This promotion offer only applies to OpenRice Takeaway Services.
- Promotion participant must be an OpenRice member, maintain a valid OpenRice mobile application/website user account with a valid registered mobile phone number, and register an Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card as the payment method for OpenRice Takeaway Services. Each mobile phone number and Email address can be registered once.
- All promotion participants must be aged 18 or above and hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Takeaway Offer (“Offer”): During the Promotion Period, OpenRice members by selecting a registered and Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card as the payment method for takeaway transaction can enjoy HKD40 instant discount with spending of HKD100 or above.
- Each CCB (Asia) Credit Card and each OpenRice member can enjoy the Offer once per Promotion Day, maximum 3 times during the Promotion Period.
- 750 quotas apply on each Promotion Day, on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
- This promotion offer only applies to OpenRice Takeaway Services and Cardmember has to confirm using the registered Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card as means for payment before checkout.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offer or promotional discount coupons, unless otherwise specified.
- The Offer is subject to availability. All pictures and information of the Offer is for reference only, please contact OpenRice for details. Notice of non-availability or substitution will not be provided.
- The Offer above cannot be exchanged for cash/ service, other products or discounts and is not transferable.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The Offer is only applicable to Cardmembers whose Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card accounts are determined at the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing and remain valid and not in default during the relevant Promotion Period.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of the offer by any person (as determined by the Openrice Limited and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited at their sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of the person’s eligibility to the offer. Openrice Limited and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited reserve the right to deduct the value of any offer redeemed inappropriately to a Cardholder directly from any of the Cardmember’s Eligible CCB (Asia) Credit Card without prior notice and/or take legal action in such instances to recover any outstanding amounts.
- Openrice Limited and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited shall not be responsible for any obligations and liabilities in relation to the products or services provided by the respective product or service provider(s).
- Openrice Limited and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited shall not be responsible for any matter in relation to submission delay, loss, and any information transmission error due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues.
- Users are responsible for all expenses regarding to this campaign, including but not limited to transportation, tax and insurance.
- The Bank shall not act as, or assume any liability of, a product/service supplier (or its agent). Any claim, complaint, or dispute concerning any product or service must be referred to and resolved between the relevant supplier and the Cardmember, which shall in no way relieve such Cardmember from his/her, payment or other obligations to us.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- For any enquiries, contact us at https://www.openrice.com/en/contact-us
- In the event of disputes, the decision of Openrice Limited and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited shall be final and binding.
Openrice Limited and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time as well as to vary or terminate the offer without prior notice.