1. Trim away the stem of cabbage, wash. Cook cabbage leaves in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
2. Wash and dice chicken meat. Add in seasoning and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Dice bamboo shoot, mushroom, onion and carrot. Mix well with diced chicken.
4. Sprinkle cornflour on cabbage leaves. Place in chicken mixture and roll up into cabbage rolls. Arrange on a greased plate and steam the cabbage rolls for about 10 minutes.
5. Heat wok. Add 1 tbsp oil. Cook the sauce and add in thickening. Pour the sauce on cabbage rolls. Serve hot.