2011-01-16 17 views
Date August 23rd 2010Ordered: Number 3 - Green tea + milk ice creamTaste: This ice cream is so irresistable. It deserves alot more compliments then it has. First time trying it got me hooked. kpet coming back everyday for it. Again and again. Couldnt have anough and did not get bored. And what was worst was, I kept thinking about it. it is like a drug.it is made of Hokkaido milk which I drink everyday. It is sweet and has a unique taste to it. I love this ice cream especially with the gr
Date August 23rd 2010

Ordered: Number 3 - Green tea + milk ice cream

it is made of Hokkaido milk which I drink everyday. It is sweet and has a unique taste to it. I love this ice cream especially with the green tea. It is strong in green tea flavour which is quite bitter. But the Hokkaido milk neutralize it and it taste really good togther. The ice cream is smooth and milky. It is not to sweet and ice cold. i love it. i will pick this over Froyo anytime. i have been having this in summer and in the winter. I LOVE IT.
Taste