2019-09-02 334 views
A couple of weeks back some time in early / mid August - 2 of us went over to Bathers on a week day… perks of remote office working! I really wanted to cave in for the mac and cheese croquettes which come with black truffle mayo but I am trying to avoid fried food and went for the toasted quinoa and kale salad. The portion size was great, there was a slight hint of chilli which added the perfect little kick. Very refreshing and they were generous with the feta.Also, enjoyed a glass of raspberry
Also, enjoyed a glass of raspberry rocks mocktail (no cocktail or alcohol while working!) - if you like raspberries, you will love this combination together with lemonade, apple and soda!
After working for a few hours, I needed something sweet for that instant boost so I ordered the chocolate brownies - truly to die for! The warm, rich, soft, chocolate-y brownies were definitely 5* standards! Can I make Bathers my permanent working space already? I want to eat food like this while working every day!

There were 2 other tables with 2 and 4 people each. But I would imagine this place being packed during the weekends! It would be nice to come back to catch sunset drinks & dinner.
Taste