2019-04-09 5069 views
I haven't had time for brunch at the weekend since I started work as a freelance. Not until The French Window, a restaurant that I wanted to try for so long, releases a seafood brunch being served with selectable mains. Amouse Bouche comes two little crispy toasted pan brioche with rich egg yolk mousse and caviar on top.For the pre-main, we have a phenomenal seafood platter. I love the fresh oysters especially and the Boston lobsters are super meaty and tender. Pumpkin soup is super heart-warmin
Pumpkin soup is super heart-warming and it is really smooth and creamy. The toasted crisp rice inside makes it a great chewiness too!
Next are the mains. Again, Boston lobster, baked with Gruviere cheese, mustard and cognac sauce. Loved the cherry tomatoes on the side as well as the mashed potato underneath.
My favourite goes to the beef tenderloin. Even though I don't like foie gras but the truffle slices gives an amazing fragrance to the plate. The tenderloin is so tender and juicy, which is cooked to a medium-rare.
Last but not least, we have a chocolate slice topped with coffee cream and macarons on the side.
Taste