2016-09-15 783 views
I used to go to Indian Village for lunch for many many months, once or twice a week. I always order the same so they know me well. The more I go there, the more rude they are. Long faces, makes me feel I am not welcome. Today this old guy wiped my table and deliberately splashed me with whatever crumbs or junk was on the table. That is it. I will never go again. If you like Indian food, the place has good food. But if you also want to be treated like a customer, forget it. These are assholes.