2019-09-30 736 views
In DIRE NEED for some good food today. And by that I mean truffles. LOTS of truffles🥰 For starter I had the fritto misto i.e. deep fried calamari and prawns. The calamari and prawns were both amazingly fresh! I could totally taste the natural sweetness of the seafood and the deep fried flour layer wasn’t overly greasy so it’s great!Next we had the cavatelli with veal ragout and summer truffle. The truffles topping the pasta were just so great, and tasted perfect with their home-made pasta🍝 I lik

I liked the Fish as much I loved the psta. This dish was sea bass baked with potato roast, cappers crispy, olive powder and tomato. The sea bass was cooked in 2 different styles and the potatoes were very crispy. A very well-made dish as a whole👍🏻

Last but not least, we had the signature Italian dessert, tiramisu. Very creamy in texture and very flavourful in taste.

Divino Patio Ristorante Bar Pizzeria