2021-03-10 3926 views
The Aubrey - The hottest new Japanese izakaya opens in Mandarin Oriental in partnership with Maximal Concepts. The collaborative venture creates a new direction for distinctive dining experiences. The Aubrey’s interior concept described as 'eccentric Japanese izakaya', as an art person I truly enjoy sitting surrounding the aesthetics' western and Japanese art piece, also enjoy the sweeping victory harbour view at the top floor of this building. Note to the team of The Aubrey: Compliment to the

Note to the team of The Aubrey: Compliment to the girl (she serves us) ‘s hospitality. She is very conscientious about providing good service, she is super attentive, prompt, and friendly like she explains all over the menu and takes us some wine tasting, and we are satisfied with this experience.
Oyster

Well, talk about food here. Start with two choices of oysters from French and Japan. I particularly like the one - Iwate, which is plump and flavourful. Secondly, we had an omakase platter, it's good but I expect it would taste better as we know the chef Tomiyama and his team are popular and specialize in traditional Edomae sushi-making techniques. Looking forward to excellent sushi for a future time as the team should be doing a better job on it!

🤍🔖 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆: Definity the Hottest dining place these days and I recommend going on the earliest dinner session for the stunning sunset. Heard one of my friends say they are fully booked for the weekend for next month lol.

✍🏼Rating: 4.5/5