I found this bakery quite interesting because it was a Chinese bakery yet they had some western stuff like carrot cake so I got that.On my way out I saw the banana pie at the front but I was too lazy to go back and get it so I will get that next time.In the end I just got the carrot cake and chocolate and walnut cake.★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★Carrot cake:The carrot cake was quite moist and evidently there was a lot of shredded pieces of carrot in it.★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★Chocolate and walnut cake:
In the end I just got the carrot cake and chocolate and walnut cake.
Carrot cake:
Chocolate and walnut cake:
It was a tart filled with chocolate and walnuts, the filling was similar to a chocolate brownie.
The taste was extremely rich.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Other Info. : ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ [b]Price:[/b] $13 [b]Service:[/b] OK [b]Yummy factor:[/b] ok [b]Sweetness levels:[/b] just right [b]English Menu:[/b] Yes ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Taste