We often get take away from this 'hole in the wall' Indian Cafe, although it is also nice to just sit out casual street side alfresco style.The Indian Village is very small and is not romantic in any way but a relaxed place to eat or get takeaway/home delivery. I have eaten a lot of Indian food over the years and the food at this place is superb. The Tandoori is excellent and everyone of the curries that we have had has been equally great. They obviously use clean oil (as I do not suffer the usu

The Tandoori is excellent and everyone of the curries that we have had has been equally great. They obviously use clean oil (as I do not suffer the usual heartburn) the meat is of good portion and is not fatty.

So all in all I would recommend this place highly!

Taste