Wanna grab a light but nice dessert after work and my friend and I found this place for some pop tartes!Clearly the tartes here are popular as not much left when we reached thereThere are many famous celebrities that tried the tartes here before, seemingly the tarts sold out soon for some reason We bought three tartes to share, the staff put it on a cute plate delicately and served to us, sweet First I go with the Match one, as the staff he been explaining how the tartes made of una. really deta

Clearly the tartes here are popular as not much left when we reached there

Sesame  Matcha  Tarte
$45

First I go with the Match one, as the staff he been explaining how the tartes made of una. really detailed way. There are certificates to proof that they are using Matcha imported from Japan to make this tart
Proves the tartes are made with quality!

Sesame  Macha  Tarte

Seasame  Matcha  Tarte
$45

The top of the tart is made of a strong taste of Matcha, and stuffed with sesame and mochi, the texture is quite nice, and the combined tastes of Matcha and Green tea just matches so well!

Rasberry  Chocolate  Tarte
$45

Second one go with the chocolate tarte, as explained all the chocolate here is from Paris, seems all the tarts here made with qualities!

Raspberry  Chocolte  Tarte
$45

Inside of the tarte is stuffed with dark chocolate mousse, combining with the raspberry sauce, sour and sweet at the dad time, it's just so refreshing and I liked it!

$45
The Coffee  Cream  Brūlée  Tarte is just the best among all! Not even eating it, just sniff the taste of the tarte, there are a really strong taste of coffee already!
Traditional Cream  Brūlée is boring while here mixes it with coffee, make the taste perfect!

It's a really nice and chill place to get some light dessert from, they serve take away too, will come back for sure for all these delicate tartes!
Taste