Shahrazad Lebanese Dining Lounge & Bar

2020-03-12 1550 views
Yesterday we went to central, we dinner together after visiting TaiKwun.We choose this Restaurant which is providing Lebanese cuisine. We did order two drinks, I choose to drink ”One Thousand and one night”which is a cocktail. My friend ordered a “Detective Korombo”, Which is a mocktail. Both of it taste good, I like “Detective Korombo” so much because it is refreshing!!we also ordered two snacks and one main course dishes. We did order a mini lamb skewers ,Falafel and a Lamb Shank.Falafel is a
Yesterday we went to central, we dinner together after visiting TaiKwun.

We choose this Restaurant which is providing Lebanese cuisine.

Falafel is a famous Middle Eastern dish, and is a must order item for me! It was so appetizing! The Falafel have a crunchy outside, but inside is very soft!

For the lamb skewers, we can decide to order a normal serving or a mini serving like a snacks. We ordered mini serving but actually we feel so regret! The lamb skewers was mouth-watering.

The Lamb Shank was succulent.It is not greasy, and had a pleasant fragrance. It serve with different kind of vegetable and mashed potato, I was so full after finish the dish!!

The restaurant providing a romantic environment, which is very suitable for the couples to come to enjoy the dinner.

Taste