2020-07-09 186 views
In my humble opinion, the lunch set was decent and the price reasonable. My friends and I shared the food. I ordered the black truffle mushroom italian rice, which is creamy and cheesy. The best thing about the sauce is that its not too sticky. Its more watery. The Hainan chicken is so-so only, despite some of them quite like it. I think the taste is just ordinary. Now here is my favourite! !!!! The Pizza. Extremely crispy and hot and juicy. Definitely a must to try!!!

Taste