2017-12-06 2754 views
I'm a big fan of Italian cuisine, so we had to try out Osteria Marzia.Located in wanchai, the building sign "The Fleming" is hard to miss.Super fresh looking seafood on display!Lots of yummy cocktails on the menu, the bartender is also very friendly and gave us great recommendations.This bread starter!!! I usually am not a fan of anchovies, but omg this combination was amazing. I might have had 3 pieces and asked for more...Make sure to ask if there are any off menu specials for the day. We almo
I'm a big fan of Italian cuisine, so we had to try out Osteria Marzia.

Located in wanchai, the building sign "The Fleming" is hard to miss.

Super fresh looking seafood on display!
cocktails

free appetizers

mussels

Make sure to ask if there are any off menu specials for the day. We almost missed this delightfully fresh and light mussel dish.
cocktails

More cocktails halfway through the meal...
uni pasta

Foodie style, camera eats first.
uni pasta

perfect balance and amount of uni.
shaved ice with syrup

The service was amazing and the atmosphere was so fun and friendly. We were surprised with free servings of hand shaved ice and fruit syrup. A block of ice was literally shaved in front of us.
desserts

We got the sorbet and chocolate for dessert, both very good.

I will definitely be back, maybe for a birthday event. The staff were so nice and it was truly a delight to dine there. Of course, the food was authentic Italian and true to the cuisine. I had a wonderful experience!

Taste