2020-03-01 198 views
初めてです! It was my first visit of this restaurant. I and my friend ordered the 'Hawaii nuts' + 'Creme Brulee' flavour pancakes. I think the texture of pancake was ok + warm(the nuts one was so so but the cream brulee one was ok maybe due to there was some hot sauce served with) However, the nuts were too few, not much 'Hawaii nuts' flavour which we had expected... it was only tiny hints of nuts placing on top of cream then that's it... The cream brulee flavour was better which it came with enough
初めてです!

The cream brulee flavour was better which it came with enough amount of sauce, although just still only tiny bit of cream brulee was on top (kind of fair enough though)

if the amount of the 'flavor' could be increased then that would be better.

the rose latte smelled and taste nice, prefer hotter temperature though... on the other hand, we would expect stronger hojicha flavour for the hojicha latte.

as it was a new restaurant, it does make sense to have plenty room for improvement
I hope they would improve and I will take another chance to try in another month ;)

This time I will give 7 mark(full score: 10mark)

Taste