(Non-member)
Burger Box was one of the first restaurants I discovered on a recent visit to Hong Kong. Being from the United States, I was very curious to see how Hong Kong's American food compared to that in the US. To my surprise and delight, I discovered that it was much, much better than what I was used to back home. The food at Burger Box is excellent. A meal can easily be made of a large order of fries on its own, though where the restaurant really shines is with its burgers. The staff is extremely friendly and prepares your burger on the spot, just how you want it. The ingredients are fresh and high quality. While this results in certain items being sold out from time to time, it also means all the food is absolutely wonderful.

The portions are also quite generous. A single burger makes a very adequate meal, as does a large order of fries. For the price, it's one of the better deals to be found near the piers. Each visit, my dining experience was pleasant and fulfilling.

While I dined at Burger Box many times during my stay, I'm rating it based on a particularly good visit shortly before my departure. I recommend it highly.
Taste