2009-12-16 79 views
I love Japanese omelet rice and deep fried pork cutlet. Thus, I chose this set which costs HK$38. Since the meal was made per order, it took me almost 10 minutes to wait for it. Never mind, I can spent those 10 minutes in the bakery “Bread Talk” for choosing bread for my kids. The set includes a slide of French bread & sweet corn in miracle whip, tomato & assorted vegetable soup, omelet rice, and a freshly made deep fried pork cutlet. I love that pork cutlet very much because of its crispy
The set includes a slide of French bread & sweet corn in miracle whip, tomato & assorted vegetable soup, omelet rice, and a freshly made deep fried pork cutlet. I love that pork cutlet very much because of its crispy skin and tender meat. The omelet rice has good egg wrap but the rice seems to be too moist. No all local people like the texture but I am okay on it. The tomato & vegetable soup taste not bad. The French bread was so crispy – another surprise.
It is nothing loss to try this meal.
Taste