2019-06-23 621 views
My boyfriend and I were just wandering around Sai Kung and looking for a nice restaurant to have dinner and found this place... I haven't tried any places like this and we decided to give it a try. We were seated at the counter where we could see the chefs cooking at the grill. It was a nice experience and it wasn't oily or smelly sitting that close to the grill that people may imagine... The ventilation system was very good!We ordered ribeye and sirloin, both medium rare. Since my boyfriend is
We ordered ribeye and sirloin, both medium rare. Since my boyfriend is a meat lover, he ordered a large piece of meat... It took the chefs longer than imagine to cook that piece... Lol. But since I just ordered a normal size so my piece was more like medium, it was still very nice...
The chefs were very caring and made sure everything was good... After having such a large piece of meat, I totally fell into a food coma.. 🤣🤣🤣 It took me awhile to "wake up".
The price was reasonable for such a good piece of meat! The service was... slightly disappointed since they don't have too many staff... But it was still acceptable!
Taste