Me and my husband came here by a reccommendation of a friend who lives in Tai Hang longer than us. First time we came for brunch and both ordered eggs benedict which was nice and big portion with a decent size side of salad. It was yummy! The second time I came alone only to order the buffalo wings and tomato soup which was also tasty although the wings could be in bigger pieces and maybe include some drumstick. Third time, My husband ordered the chicken burger which was delicious because he is

Third time, My husband ordered the chicken burger which was delicious because he is American and it's very important to have a good burger in the neighborhood for him. I ordered the half roast chicken which was huge although taste good but a little dry for me.

But of course we will come back again, we like the laidback environment, good food and beer.
Taste