2020-03-04 155 views
ICHIRAN ramen never disappoints me!  ICHIRAN is a must for me to go when I travel to Japan.  This was my first time to eat ICHIRAN ramen in Hong Kong.  We chose to sit round table so that we can chat more easily.Ramen soup was rich and flavourful.  A light spiciness could enhance the flavour.  I ordered hard in the hardness level of the ramen noodles.  Pork slices were soft and tender!  Actually it was tasted as delicious as the one I ate in Japan!  The additional egg was tasty and having a rich
Ramen soup was rich and flavourful.  A light spiciness could enhance the flavour.  I ordered hard in the hardness level of the ramen noodles.  Pork slices were soft and tender!  Actually it was tasted as delicious as the one I ate in Japan!  The additional egg was tasty and having a rich and silky egg yolk.  Will visit here again in the near future!
Taste