Restaurant: Pak Loh Chiu Chow Restaurant
Info:

To promote a new salt and sugar reduction (RSS) dietary culture and living style to the people of Hong Kong, the Food and Health Bureau, the Committee on Reduction of Salt and Sugar in Food and the Centre for Food Safety of the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department has launched the "League of RSS-friendly Restaurants" ("League"). Restaurants participated in the League will offer less-salt-and-sugar options to the consumer or even tailor-make less salt or sugar dishes in designated restaurants. Participating restaurants will be granted with the League Labels for displaying in the premises for public identification. For details, please click here, https://rssless.hk

2018-06-06 2913 views
The receptionst is super rude , she gave me some attitude when she sat me down at the table around 12:05 . By 12:30 , I have inform her that my friend is running late and on her way and waiting for my order but she yelled at me and ask me to leave as she need to give the table for another person ! I really don't know what have I done to experience this !