2021-03-22 853 views
I love feng shui ( #八字 , #五行 ) and always believe in the good things ahead. If there is anything bad, they have probably made a mistake 🤭 The fortune teller claims beef metaphors bullish market - the more you eat, the more you get maybe both wealth and fat 😆#A5 Wagyu sirloin ($358)Look at the beautiful marbling 😍 , which gives it the rich flavour. Simply melted in my mouth. The exquisite buttery soft flavour lingers on my palate. So delishhhhh!!!A4 wagyu short rib ($238)luckily we ate this first

#A5 Wagyu sirloin ($358)

A4 wagyu short rib ($238)
luckily we ate this first. As people said “once you have tried the best, cannot go back“, it is always true, its fat is quite balance though.

Wagyu beef kimchi in stone pot ($168)
It is Monday so we need something to spicy up. Lol kimchi has this fixed

燒肉石田屋 YakinikuIshidaya 過江龍「石田屋」,在東京、大阪也有分店,人氣甚高。