Found a worth-to-go bar in the bar-filled street in Mongkok!🍻 Chill vibe and good food are guaranteed for happy hour!🍺🐷overall: 8/10🌭German Sausage PlatterThis reminds me of my days during exchange in Germany. Gone were the days when I was drinking beer with a mouthful of different sausages. The sausages served in this platter are quite similar in taste. Correct me if I’m wrong, i think these are Boerewors, Thüringer and Bratwurst sausages. My favourite is the boerewors, which you usually find i

🐷overall: 8/10

🌭German Sausage Platter
This reminds me of my days during exchange in Germany. Gone were the days when I was drinking beer with a mouthful of different sausages. The sausages served in this platter are quite similar in taste. Correct me if I’m wrong, i think these are Boerewors, Thüringer and Bratwurst sausages. My favourite is the boerewors, which you usually find it in its signature spiral shape. This kind of sausage contains only a little portion of fats but a large amount of meat including pork, lamb and beef. With a strong meaty flavour, savoury and still juicy.
German  Sausage  Platter

🍄Pan fried mushroom with garlic and truffle paste
I realised that black truffle is so good on mushroom. Even though mushroom itself is fresh and flavorful enough, it still goes well with black truffle. I especially like the aroma that stays in your mouth after swallowing the food.
Pan  fried  mushroom  with  garlic  and  truffle  paste

🍛Chicken and chorizo paella
Paella is rarely found on menu when compared to risotto. In comparison, paella is usually less creamier and with less moisture, but chewier as a whole. While I think the rice is a little bit too dry on the top, the sauce tastes good. And again the chorizos go well on the paella, adding a little chilli spice.
Chicken  and  chorizo  paella

🍕Tandorie Chicken Pizza
Overall the pizza is flavourful but a bit of a pity that the ingredients are not as enough. Would be better if they add more tomato paste, cheese and chicken pieces.
Tandorie  Chicken  Pizza