2013-07-29 2123 views
If you make the mistake - like I did - of assuming that Classified was the go to place in Tai Hang village simply because its always busy, then I highly recommend expending 10 more yards of walking energy further along and trying stones. The ambience is pseudo sports bar but its very relaxed for a lazy Sunday afternoon. This place has become my default restaurant for "man food". I regularly order the #1, 2 and 3 burgers (in fact, come to think of it, I haven't tried anything but the burgers beca

I regularly order the #1, 2 and 3 burgers (in fact, come to think of it, I haven't tried anything but the burgers becase I can't pry myself away from them).  The burgers are one of the best in Hong Kong and hit the spot almost every time but I am hereby committing to try something else on the menu for a change.

There have been one or two slight deviations where the bun was not buttered, beef undersalted or the fries a little undercooked so I would highly recommend the owner to keep an eye on the finer details to make sure that the execution is perfect every time. Having said that, I have never had a bad meal at Stones and the service is generally good.

The wide selection of beers are also worth a try and on occasion they will have a special imported beer which have all been excellent.

Taste