I had expectation before visiting LucAle as it's highly rated Italian restaurant in Sai Ying Pun. Not sure if they used to have a great service level as I read positive reviews months ago. Food is average and to be honest I like the burrata cheese and pasta. However staff was kind of pushy when they are hard-selling their white truffle special menu. There was an untold minimum spending for my group of 5 and we ordered too much according to their recommendation on how we should order. I dont mind

I dont mind if there's a min. spending but it would be appreciated if they could inform me in advance and tell us nicely even if we do not know.

Staff were not helpful at all and with a blank face always - it's an issue as we do not feel comfortable from the moment we started ordering.

It's overall a very disappointing dining experience ...
Taste