I was in SK over the CNY but was too lazy to walk over to The Cabin, Village Malaysian etc and this restaurant saved the day because there is no point paying for overpriced stuff that is not my cup of tea and the food I had here is 10x healthier.It was late in the afternoon and I was in SK to get another bus somewhere for dinner so I had something light.Originally wanted the roast potatoes which weren't ready yet so I had the hummus.The hummus here is made with more Tahini than Chickpeas hence i

The hummus here is made with more Tahini than Chickpeas hence it is a lot smoother and not as thick paired with Lavish flat bread which is a lot thinner with a slight crisp to it.
It all worked out brilliantly because there was a perfect ratio of flatbread to hummus as sometimes you don't getenough of either or too much of either!
The hummus wasn't strong in flavour but you could taste the Tahini.
As I said the recipe is different because some are more lemony or laced with cumin or chickpeas.
Anyway, it really makes me miss hummus brothers in UK where they had chicken curry hummus bowls!
Tried the falafel and it was fluffy with a hint of mint.
Taste