Three-course lunch ($180) Another good find in Shin Hing Street- like Figaro right across the street, cocotte is also a small French bistro but with a more formal setting. I went there on a weekday for lunch and it was packed (reservation is a must)"!) The tuna 🐟 salad was light, refreshing and flavourful, one of the best I've had this year. 🐮 Steak was good but nothing impressive. The fries 🍟 on the side were incredibly delicious- not so oily, freshly fried, crispy on the outside... I had to su
Three-course lunch ($180)

🐮 Steak was good but nothing impressive. The fries 🍟 on the side were incredibly delicious- not so oily, freshly fried, crispy on the outside... I had to suppress my urge to order an extra portion! 😋

Food ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️