2019-09-16 384 views
I went to this place with my friend because I heard a lot of good comments about it. We arrived at around 6 and luckily got a indoor seats otherwise we will be burning under this summer heat. The deep fried squid was crunchy and crispy. It was soft and easy to chew. The famous black pepper beef with potato was so good. The potato was crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. The beef was cut in small dice so it was easy for us to eat it, it was also very soft and tasty. The other famous dis

The deep fried squid was crunchy and crispy. It was soft and easy to chew. The famous black pepper beef with potato was so good. The potato was crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. The beef was cut in small dice so it was easy for us to eat it, it was also very soft and tasty. The other famous dish was the spicy razor clam, there were so much meat! This dish smell so good and tasted very good too.
Taste